Attn.: Vice President of Finance and Administration
1101 West Lathrop Avenue
Savannah, Georgia 31415
Our Commitment to Privacy
We understand and value the privacy of our customers and visitors to our Websites. We collect information from our Websites’ visitors in order to deliver an effective and efficient online experience and to provide our services and those of our related companies, which includes businesses and companies where we have a direct or indirect ownership interest or other contractual relationship, and businesses and companies that have a direct or indirect ownership interest in us (collectively, our “Affiliates”). Our Affiliates also includes parent, child, sister and other related or affiliated companies, and those businesses and companies that are currently Affiliates, and also those that may become Affiliates at any time in the future.
What Kind of Information Do We Collect and How Do We Collect It?
We gather information in a variety of ways, including online forms requesting additional information about a product or service, seeking inquiries, and providing comments or questions. Information collected may include e-mail addresses, financial information, mailing addresses, names, payment information, personal preferences, telephone numbers, and any other data or information you input, provide or upload to the Websites.
We also may gather information from your access and use of the Websites. This includes a website’s Uniform Resource Locator (URL) that you just came from, which URL you go to next, what browser you are using, your language, dates and times of access, and your Internet Protocol (IP) address.
In addition, we also may collect, or our third-party ad servers, content providers and payment processors may collect, certain information. This information is ultimately stored in the form of store categories and, in some cases, specific URLs. We also may use your IP address to administer our Websites, diagnose problems with our servers and software, and gather demographic information. We may contract with and utilize third-party ad servers that provide us with reports telling us how many ads were presented and clicked upon at our Websites.
How We Use Your Information
We process your personal data for providing services or information to you, for the performance of a contract with you, or to take steps in order to enter into any contract with you, or to carry out our obligations arising from any contract entered into between you and us. We also process your personal data for our own legitimate interests, provided these interests do not override your right to object. We also may process your personal data where you have consented to do so, but you have the right to withdraw your consent without detriment other than as permitted under applicable law at any time by contacting us.
We also may use your information to help provide and personalize the services you request and expect from us, to communicate with you, to conduct direct marketing and sales promotions and to better enhance your experience at our Websites or in using any of our services or those of our Affiliates.
We also want to ensure that content from our Websites is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer and that we can provide you with the information and services that you request from us in an efficient way. Therefore, we also use your information to administer our Websites for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes, and to keep our Websites safe and secure.
In order to use certain parts of our Websites, you must provide personal information, for example, where you place an order. Failure to provide your personal information may mean that you cannot effectively use our Websites.
We will also use the information collected to notify you of updates and modifications to our Websites or services.
In some instances, we may share certain personal information regarding our customers and other information we collect via the Website. On occasion, we may disclose some or all of your personal information to business associates and sponsors. Business associates may include our Affiliates and companies that provide services in connection with ours.
We do provide some of our services through contractual arrangements with Affiliates, services providers, business associates and other third parties. We and our third-party service providers use your information to operate our Websites and to deliver services. For example, we may utilize third-party service providers to facilitate on-line reservations and bookings, and for collecting payment information from you and performing payment processing services. In some instances, those services are provided by third-party service providers via their websites. We will encourage third-party service providers we utilize to adopt and post privacy policies. However, the use of your information by third-party service providers is governed by the privacy policies of those third parties and is not subject to our control. We may work with third parties, including (a) business associates, (b) sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, (c) advertising networks, (d) analytics providers, and (e) search information providers.
We also may provide information about our customers and their sales, traffic patterns and related information from the Websites to third-party advertisers that require the data to select and serve relevant marketing communications to you and others.
We also may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following instances:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets subject to the terms
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third-party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, subpoena or court order;
- In order to enforce or apply our terms or other agreements with you; and
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others.
This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction and to prevent cybercrime and any other unlawful activities.
We retain personal data to fulfill our business’ legitimate interests and contractual obligations to you during the term of our relationship with you and for six years after that to identify any issues and resolve any disputes. We also may retain aggregate information beyond this time for research purposes and to help us develop and improve our services. You will not be identified from aggregate information retained or used for these purposes.
Use of Technical Information
We may collect certain technical information that may include the IP address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, platform, or other similar information.
Your IP address is a unique number used to identify your specific computer on a public network. We collect IP addresses for the purpose of system administration, to analyze consumer behavior and trends and to audit the use and functionality of our Websites. We may utilize an IP address to identify a visitor to our Websites visitor when we feel it is necessary to enforce compliance with our Websites’ terms or to protect our services, Websites, consumers or others.
Other technical information about your visit may include the full URL, clickstream to, through and from our Websites (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number or social media handle used to connect with our customer service team.
When you use our Websites we will store cookies on your computer in order to facilitate and customize your use of our Websites. A “cookie” is a small data text file, which a website stores on your computer’s hard drive (if your Web browser permits) that can be retrieved later. Our cookies may store information that includes randomly assigned user identification numbers, the country where you are located and your first name. The cookies make your use of the Websites easier, make the Websites run more smoothly and help us improve the security of the Websites. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but some parts of our Websites may not work properly as a result.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Advertising/Targeting Cookies. These cookies record your visit to our Websites, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information subject to your choices and preferences to make our Websites and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We also may share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies. These allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Websites. This helps us for our legitimate interest of improving the way our Websites work, for example, by ensuring that users are easily navigating our Websites.
- Functionality Cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our Websites. This enables us, subject to your choices and preferences, to personalize our content, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Websites and under our terms with you. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Websites, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
We may use an outside ad serving company to display banner advertisements on our Websites. As part of their service, they will place a separate cookie on your computer. We and our third-party ad server will collect and use information about you, such as your IP address, browser type, the server your computer is logged onto, the area code and zip code associated with your server and whether you responded to a particular ad. Other advertisers also may place banner ads on our Websites in the same manner as above.
Link to Services and Websites
Modifying Account Information and Opting Out
Where permitted in our legitimate interest or with your prior consent where required by law, we will use your personal information for marketing analysis and to provide you with promotional update communications about our products and/or services.
You can object to further marketing at any time by contacting us as stated in the CONTACT US section above, or by selecting the “unsubscribe” link at the end of marketing and promotional
communications to you.
You have the opportunity to ask us not to share information with third parties. In addition, we may provide
you with the opportunity to change or delete any personal information you may have provided to us. We may deny your request if permitted or required by applicable law.
To exercise any of these rights, you may contact us by mail or e-mail at the addresses identified above in the CONTACT US section.
Inherent Online Risks
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your information, you acknowledge (a) there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control, (b) the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Websites cannot be guaranteed.
We may offer those who sign up for our email list the opportunity to receive emails about our business, products and other information and solicitations we believe might be of interest to you. Email addresses collected on the Websites are used internally. If you would like to unsubscribe from our email list, please contact us and we will remove your name from our email list. You also may unsubscribe from e-mail correspondence by clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of the email. Please understand that you may receive emails between the time you request to be removed from our list and the time we are able to process your request. Email communications are not encrypted and are not considered a secure means of transmitting credit card numbers. We will not ask for sensitive information via email.
You have the right under certain circumstances through applicable law to:
- be provided with a copy of your personal data held by us;
- object to the further processing of your personal data, including the right to object to marketing communication;
- request any personal data you provided be moved to a third-party;
- request the rectification or erasure of your personal data held by us;
- request we restrict the processing of your personal data (for example, while we verify or investigate your concerns with this information).
To exercise any of these rights, you may contact us by mail or e-mail at the addresses identified above in the CONTACT US section.
Additional Rights You May Have
If you are a resident of California or another state with applicable laws you may have additional rights. All references to your rights in this section refer exclusively to your rights under these other applicable state laws. However, the other provisions of this Policy also may apply to you so please exercise them in accordance with this Policy.
We describe the information we disclose for business purposes in detail in the sections above, including the section regarding third parties. That information is categorized as follows:
- audio, electronic, or similar information;
- commercial information (e.g., records regarding goods purchased, or other purchasing histories or tendencies);
- identifiers (e.g., name, alias, postal address, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, or similar identifiers);
- information drawn from any of the above to create a consumer profile that includes characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behaviors, or similar information
- information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with a particular individual (e.g., credit card number, telephone number, address, or similar information);
- internet or other electronic network activity (e.g., browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an online site or application, or similar information).
We describe the groups we may share your information with for business purposes in the sections above, including the section regarding third parties. The groups fall into the following categories under applicable California law:
- business associates;
- companies providing customer support, order fulfillment, product shipment and delivery;
- companies providing marketing and advertising services;
- companies providing statistical analysis of your interactions with us;
- credit card processors and other companies helping facilitate your transactions and payment processing;
- our banks, brokers and insurers; and
- third parties approved by you.
We will not do the following as a result of your choice to exercise any rights you may have as outlined in this Policy: charge different rates for goods or services, provide a different quality level of goods or services, or suggest any of the preceding will occur. However, we may charge you a different rate, or provide a different level of quality, if the difference is reasonably related to the value provided by your personal information.
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past twelve (12) months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable request, we will disclose to you, in addition to other applicable disclosures under other portions of this Policy:
- our business or commercial purpose for collecting that personal information;
- the categories of personal information we collected about you;
- the categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you; and
- the categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, you may contact us by telephone, mail or e-mail at the addresses and number identified above in the CONTACT US section.
If your request or concern is not satisfactorily resolved by us, you may approach your local data protection authority, which can provide further information about your rights and our obligations in relation to your personal data, as well as deal with any complaints that you have about our processing of your personal data.
Children’s Privacy and Age Limitations for the Websites
The Websites are intended for use by persons aged 18 or older, and by your use of this Website you affirm that you are at least 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If we discover or are made aware that we have received personally identifiable information from an individual who indicates that he or she is, or whom we otherwise have reason to believe is, under the age of 16, we will delete such information from our systems. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 16 and believe he or she has disclosed personally identifiable information to us please contact us as provided in the CONTACT US section above. In any such event, a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 16 may review and request deletion of such child’s personally identifiable information as well as prohibit the use thereof.